When initializing terminal devices, problems can arise. If the connection to the scanner camera has not been established correctly, please follow the steps below.
- The PC configuration was checked.
- The hardware was checked.
- The system is up to date.
- There is an incorrect camera connection.
If there is no connection to the camera, the following steps can help:
- Check the direct connection of the device (do not use hubs or USB extensions).
- Use alternative ports (prefer the ports on the back of the PC).
- Use the port of a working USB device to rule out problems with the USB port.
- Use a new USB cable.
If you do not find any changes in the connection of the device, it may help to reinitialize it.
- Turn off the scanner.
- Disconnect the USB and power cable from the back of the scanner.
- Wait for 10 seconds.
- Reconnect the scanner.
- Turn on the scanner and check the device manager again.