The scanner must be connected to the power supply and to the PC.
A switching power supply is built into the scanner, so no main voltage adapter is required.
- Insert the device plug into the connection socket of the scanner.
- Insert the mains plug into a socket (extension cables/multiple sockets are permitted).
- Always operate the laptop with a mains adapter, not with a battery.
- Check electrical equipment regularly and professionally!
- Type B plug into the connection socket of the scanner,
- Type A plug into a connection socket on the back of the PC.
- Use cables from the scanner accessories or equivalent cables.
- USB cable: max. 2 metres.
- Do not use USB hubs.
Switch on: Toggle switch to I/LED push button to lighting. The axes will not move until the software is started.