Uninstalling dental Scan is recommended in the following situations:
- Software startup problems,
- Change of workplace.
- dental Scan is installed.
The dental Scan app, desktop shortcuts and entries in the app list are removed.
- Close all programs.
- Uninstall the dental Scan app, via Windows Settings - Apps (Windows Logo – Settings).
- Search for dental Scan in Apps and Features and start the process by clicking Uninstall.
- Confirm the uninstallation of the software.
The following folders are retained if they contain individually modified data:
- C:\Program Files\3D-Scanner\dental Scan\
- You can keep the remaining folders for a subsequent installation.
- To remove the data, delete the folder:
- C:\Program Files\3D-Scanner
The uninstallation is complete.