Uninstalling aural Scan is recommended in the following situations:
- Software startup problems,
- Change of workplace.
- aural Scan is installed.
The aural scan application, desktop shortcuts and entries in the app list are removed.
- Close all programs.
- Uninstall the aural Scan app, via Windows Settings - Apps (Windows Logo - Settings).
- Search for aural Scan in Apps and Features and start the process by clicking Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions.
The following folders are retained if they contain individually modified data:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\3D-Scanner\aural Scan\temp
- You can keep the remaining folders for a subsequent installation.
- To remove the data, delete the folder:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\3D-Scanner
The uninstallation is complete.