The following causes require the exchange of calibration data:
- Replacement of the scanner,
- Problems during the calibration,
- Insufficient scan data,
- New installation.
- The data carrier with the calibration data is available.
- The name of the calibration data folder matches the sensor number of the scanner (see the back of the device).
- Navigate to the folder:
- Entering %ProgramData% in the Explorer will open the corresponding folder directly.
- Rename the calibration data folder by prefixing an underscore: _SO-202
- Now restart the dental scan software and follow the instructions to load the calibration data.