All data required for installation is available on the supplied USB data carrier.
- A valid exocad dongle is available.
- Installation media:
- The data was copied to a local hard drive.
- The system requirements are met.
- The Windows Updates were carried out.
- The PC is free from viruses and malware.
- Allow your virus protection program to run the setup and to run exocad.
Check the system components and observe the recommended system requirements.
- Copy the data from the USB stick to a local folder.
- The setup includes an EXE file and several BIN files.
- Start the setup with a double click on the EXE file.
- Follow the instructions.
- During the Dongle Verification step, make sure that there is a valid exocad dongle connected.
- The setup checks the validity of the dongle. You can continue if the dongle is of the correct type and if the license stored on the dongle is authorized for the version.
- In the case of an update installation, it is necessary to connect the dongle to the exocad upgrade-server after activation. If the dongle check fails, open your exocad DentalCAD application and wait a moment. Close the application and restart the setup.
- Select the installation folder ...
- as well as your CAD data directory (CAD project and scan data)
- Finally,select the required components (DB, CAD, PartialCAD).
After the installation, the desktop contains the shortcuts for the installed exocad® applications.