All data required for installation is available on the USB data carrier of your scanner.
Check whether the sensor number of the scanner matches the number of the data carrier.
- The aural scan installation disk is available.
- The system requirements are met.
- The Windows updates are carried out.
- The PC is free from viruses and malware.
- The execution of the setup and the execution of aural Scan is allowed in the virus protection program.
Check the system components and observe the recommended system requirements.
- Insert the data carrier with aural Scan into a drive/USB port.
- The content is displayed. If not, open the drive in Windows Explorer.
- Start the installation by double-clicking the auralScan.exe file.
- The setup starts with the selection of the installation language, the language of the operating system is predefined. You can change the display language of the software afterwards.
- Follow the setup instructions.
- Target folder (file path), start menu folder and desktop icon are created.
- End the setup by rebooting the PC.
- aural Scan is ready for use (start with the desktop icon or from the app menu).