Following conditions should be observed when setting up the machine.
- Place the scanner so that opening and power switch are always within reach.
- Stable enough for a load with the weight of the scanner × 2.
- Spacious enough for open/closed scanners (1 × width, 1 × depth, 1 ½ × height).
- Avoid direct light (artificial light or daylight)
- Place the PC close to the scanner, max. 2 metres distance between the USB ports of PC and scanner.
- 1 for the scanner, at least 2 for PC and monitor.
- Multiple sockets, extensions and socket adapters are permitted if the load capacity of the wall socket is not exceeded.
- Avoid emissions (dusts, vapours, oils, etc.)